KM uþsienyje
KM Tvarkaraðtis
KM Video

KITA
Taisyklos/Shop
Humoras
Kritinë masë
Vilnius: 2019-07-26 18:00 Katedros aikðtë
Kaunas: 2019-07-26 19:00 Miesto sodas (prie Muzikinio teatro)
Klaipëda: 2019-07-26 18:00 Prie “BIG”
Alytus: 2019-07-26 18:00 Rotuðës aikðtë
Jonava: 2019-07-26 19:00 Prie parduotuvës “Iki” aikðtelë (Chemikø g. 1)
Këdainiai: 2019-07-26 18:00 Rinkos aikðtë
Paneveþys: 2019-07-26 18:00 Laisvës aikðtëje prie fontano
Maþeikiai: 2019-07-26 18:00 Senamiesèio parko stadionas
Marijampolë: 2019-07-26 18:30 prie parduotuvës “Liuks dviratis” (Kauno g. 59)
Ðiauliai: 2019-07-26 18:00 Prie Dviraèiø muziejaus (Vilniaus g. 139)
Visaginas: 2019-07-26 18:00 Aikðtë prie Hansabanko (Veteranø 5)
Palanga: 2019-07-26 18:00 Prie Palangos botanikos parko pagrindinio áëjimo(ðiuo metu nevyksta)

RSS

Naujienø RSS
Orai
Apklausa
Ar mëgstate vaþinëtis dviraèiais?

Taip

Ne

Að nemëgstu ðio sporto

Nordamas balsuoti turite prisijungti.
Reklama
Temos perira
MINAM.LT | Dviraèiø garaþas | TUNING`as

Atspausdinti Reitingas Naujoji perira

Autorius but for all the yummy cakes, to-die-for sh
Kelly

Nario avataras

Rank 5

Praneimai: 490
stojs: 08.10.15

Parayta 01-04-2016 03:41
What do you love about what you do?I adore Hydrangeas hot pink bridesmaid dresses of all colours but my favourite by far are the full rich blue Hyrgangeas, they are so vibrant but also have an old fashioned quality to them they really remind me of my childhood so when choosing flowers for the wedding there was no competition.This inspired me to follow my dream and start my own business.She then told me about Etsy and I’ve been hooked ever since" These days, Monique spends her time producing made-to-order gowns for buyers all around the globe who have a penchant for her delightful and delicate tulle creations.I just had to share these with you (and thank Liv Lindelius for bringing them to my attention).Congratulations Rosella to both you and Trevor and thank you so much for sharing your wedding day style.BHLDN is another great option for quick shipping, and you can also return the item in most cases if it's not a perfect fit.There s ever such a lack of urgency outside the M25.In the end, Kirk gave up trying to remember the steps and resorted to lifting me up and swinging me around a lot which got all the guests clapping and cheering loudly!and ready to purchase now from Jo Barnes Vintage.

Everyone seemed to have had a good time.I’ve just turned 35, and I'Following the cessation of this venture Sam then took a career break to raise a family with her husband bridesmaid dresses purple Marcus.For further information, visit the Vicky Trainor website and Blog, Vicky Trainor Paperstore or Studio Snippets Blog.Clearly, Vicky and Adam's wedding guests enjoyed the spirit of the day!Anita Turner-Williams is the owner and designer at wedding dress design firm Vinka Design, which she took over from her mother Vinka Lucas.

Nicole opted for a designer dress who truly knows how to celebrate the renaissance style"My wedding dress was Marseilles, by Ian Stuart.This lead me to our pick and mix approach, with each of our activities being offered in three price levels so you can pick something to suit your budget and preferences; The Bettie, The Tempest and The Cherrie packages, based on the stars of the ‘50s pin up shows ‘Teasarama’.amp;quot;"The ceromony felt so strange and I messed up my lines by saying 'I will' too soon!amp;quot;Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Mark CareyLooking for suppliers?I zapped one of the sample dresses on my credit card.You can view other Parisian Chic style features on the Love My Dress Wedding Blog here.

Lindsay Fleming Couture will be in London next from Friday 12th to Sunday 14th of November, with their 1920's inspired 'All That Jazz'One of the best online tools I discovered when planning my wedding was Top Table Planner it turned out to be an absolute god-send in assisting me with my table planning and coming up with my final purple bridesmaid dresses under 100 plan!by Jillian Kramer, BRIDESRobert Mitra/Courtesy of CNP MontroseScheduling sex isn't necessarily sexy.Christina Quaine is a freelance journalist and she's looking for a group of women who have had a party (or are planning one) whereby they wear their wedding dresses again, discuss all things weddingy and maybe even listen to their first dance songs.I love weddings, but for all the yummy cakes, to-die-for shoes and amazing dresses I get to see, it's the relationship with my clients that I enjoy the most"Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Sarah Vivienne Looking for suppliers?I really believe that everyone who wants to get a bit crafty should have the opportunity.amp;quot; Groomed to Perfection"James' suit was tailor made my Gresham Blake in Brighton.Practice your fake laughSpeaking of being genuinely happy, a fake laugh can help cheer you up for real!jus's passion for exciting vintage design, and luxury through the ages has translated into a collection of contemporary classics.In addition to being a great place to shop, the Treasure House is always looking for product donations, as well as retail volunteers who enjoy helping customers find the right pieces.I would have liked a spring wedding when it s not too hot and not too cold.amp;quot;Samia Mazhar of the Vanilla Cake Shop is the creative master behind the delicious cupcakes and cakes although Dana Bolton is the genius behind that pie!
Sisti asmenin inut
Perokti forum:
Reitingai
Balsuoti gali tik nariai.

Praome prisijungti arba prisiregistruoti.

Nra reiting.
Prisijungti
Nario vardas

Slaptaodis

Dar ne narys?
Registruokis

Pamirai slaptaod?
Paprayk naujo
Facebook

Praneðkite naujienà

Paskutiniai straipsniai
Nordami matyti panel turite prisijungti/usiregistruoti.
Reklama
aukykla
Jei norite rayti inutes, turite prisijungti/usiregistruoti.

froge
14/09/2018 19:11
gal kas zinot kur vilniuj stipinuoja ratus?

Ulonas
19/04/2018 14:18
Laba, čia gyvų yra?

Plunas
27/03/2018 18:54
kas i kritine?

akmenas
25/02/2018 13:40
hi

Randaz
16/08/2017 11:38
Kada kritinė masė?