KM uþsienyje
KM Tvarkaraðtis
KM Video

KITA
Taisyklos/Shop
Humoras
Kritinë masë
Vilnius: 2019-07-26 18:00 Katedros aikðtë
Kaunas: 2019-07-26 19:00 Miesto sodas (prie Muzikinio teatro)
Klaipëda: 2019-07-26 18:00 Prie “BIG”
Alytus: 2019-07-26 18:00 Rotuðës aikðtë
Jonava: 2019-07-26 19:00 Prie parduotuvës “Iki” aikðtelë (Chemikø g. 1)
Këdainiai: 2019-07-26 18:00 Rinkos aikðtë
Paneveþys: 2019-07-26 18:00 Laisvës aikðtëje prie fontano
Maþeikiai: 2019-07-26 18:00 Senamiesèio parko stadionas
Marijampolë: 2019-07-26 18:30 prie parduotuvës “Liuks dviratis” (Kauno g. 59)
Ðiauliai: 2019-07-26 18:00 Prie Dviraèiø muziejaus (Vilniaus g. 139)
Visaginas: 2019-07-26 18:00 Aikðtë prie Hansabanko (Veteranø 5)
Palanga: 2019-07-26 18:00 Prie Palangos botanikos parko pagrindinio áëjimo(ðiuo metu nevyksta)

RSS

Naujienø RSS
Orai
Apklausa
Ar mëgstate vaþinëtis dviraèiais?

Taip

Ne

Að nemëgstu ðio sporto

Nordamas balsuoti turite prisijungti.
Reklama
Temos perira
MINAM.LT | MINAM.LT | Gyvenamoji vieta

Atspausdinti Reitingas Naujoji perira

Autorius BALTIMORE (AP) — Gerrit Cole knows the 2018
liny195

Nario avataras

Rank 5

Praneimai: 438
Vieta: NY
stojs: 05.05.18

Parayta 12-04-2019 03:49
season will ultimately be judged on how he performs in the playoffs.So for at least a week Greg Luzinski Jersey , the Houston Astros right-hander will savor what he accomplished from April through September.Cole went over 200 innings with a sharp outing against the Baltimore Orioles, and Houston got a home run from Josh Reddick in a 2-1 victory Friday night.The Astros close out the regular season at Camden Yards this weekend after clinching the AL West title on Tuesday night. Houston opens the playoffs at home against Cleveland on Oct. 5.Cole gave up one run, five hits and a walk over six innings. His four strikeouts gave him 276 for the season, and he finished with 200 1/3 innings.Although Cole wasn’t involved in the decision, he will enter the playoffs with a 15-5 record, a 2.88 ERA and a five-game winning streak.“I thought it was a great body of work,” Cole said. “I thought a lot of the personal numbers reflect how well we’ve played as a team this year. Certainly the innings mark for sure.”Manager A.J. Hinch couldn’t have been happier with the way Cole pitched this season.“He exceeded really anything we could’ve hoped for,” Finch said. “It’s not easy to get through 200 innings. It’s not easy to post over time and get the quality he did. It’s one thing to have expectations. It’s another to step up and do it.”Cole and the Astros trailed 1-0 in the sixth before Reddick tied it with his 17th home run, a drive off rookie David Hess that sailed over the right-field scoreboard.Marwin Gonzalez put Houston in front with a bases-loaded single in the eighth off Tanner Scott (3-3).Tony Sipp (3-1) and Collin McHugh each pitched one inning before Roberto Osuna worked the ninth for his 21st save. He’s 12 for 12 since coming to the Astros from Toronto in late July.The game ended with center fielder Jake Marisnick making a diving catch of a sinking liner by Renato Nunez with the potential tying run on second base.“Defensively you’re not going to do too many walk-off things http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-pat-neshek-jersey ,” Marisnick said, “but that was pretty cool.”PICK ME!Hinch intends to talk to players about their status for the postseason on Sunday. With such a glut of talent on the roster, it’s likely that a handful of players will see their seasons unexpectedly come to an end.“They’re all avoiding me,” Hinch said. “This is the deepest team that most of these guys have played on, so they’re realists. They understand that this is a hard team to crack.”He plans to reveal his starting post-season rotation by the end of the weekend.MR. JONESAdam Jones was selected the Most Valuable Oriole in a poll of writers and broadcasters who cover the team.Jones is 33, his contract expires after this season and the Orioles are rebuilding with youth. So, these could be his last days in Baltimore.Many in the crowd gave him a standing ovation during each of his four trips to the plate.He responded with an RBI double in the first inning and hit a drive to the warning track in the ninth.The fans are unsure if Jones will be back, and so are his teammates. “To think it could be the end is sad,” catcher Caleb Joseph said.Afterward Mitch Williams Jersey , Jones said, “Three more games in 48 hours, and we’ll evaluate after that.”DAVIS DONEOrioles first baseman Chris Davis has apparently put an end to one of the worst seasons in major league history.Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said Friday that Davis — mired in a 1-for-37 skid — probably won’t play again in 2018.Davis will finish with a .168 batting average, lowest by a qualifier in big league history. The previous record was .179, by Rob Deer in 1991 and Dan Uggla in 2013.UP NEXTAstros: Justin Verlander (16-9, 2.60 ERA) and Dallas Keuchel (12-11, 3.75 ERA) warm up for the playoffs in Saturday’s single-admission doubleheader.Orioles” Dylan Bundy (8-16. 5.49 ERA) puts an end to a disappointing season, and rookie Yefry Ramirez (1-7, 6.07 ERA) seeks his first win since July 24. HOUSTON (AP) — Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros couldn’t soar into another World Series.A year after Houston won the first title in the team’s 56 seasons Dave Cash Jersey , Verlander had a rare off night in an elimination game and the Astros lost the AL Championship Series to the Boston Red Sox in five games.“This year’s team is better than last year’s team,” third baseman Alex Bregman said. “Everyone in here will have a little bit of an edge to play with, a chip on their shoulder knowing that we believe we should have been back-to-back champions.”Houston boosted its rotation with Gerrit Cole last winter and its bullpen with Roberto Osuna ahead of the July trade deadline. The Astros won a club-record 103 games, led the majors with a plus-263 run difference and swept Cleveland 3-0 in the Division Series.But after beating Boston in the opener, the banged-up Astros were outscored 27-14 in losing four in a row — one short of their season high. The major leagues remain without a repeat champion since the New York Yankees won three straight from 1998-2000.“The World Series is the only thing that was going to make this team feel like we accomplished much,” manager AJ Hinch said. “It’s a pretty hollow feeling when the season abruptly ends the way that it does and the way that it did.”Their season came to a close a day after the Astros were cleared of any wrongdoing by Major League Baseball after a credentialed Houston employee was caught pointing his cellphone toward opposing dugouts during playoff games in Cleveland and Boston.Verlander was last year’s Championship Series MVP with two wins against the New York Yankees, including seven scoreless innings to force a Game 7.The Game 1 winner this year, he entered 4-1 with a 1.21 ERA when starting potential elimination games with Detroit and Houston. He had pitched 26 scoreless innings in such situations before J.D. Martinez’s go-ahead solo home run in the third.“We had a good season. Didn’t end up where we wanted. We lost to a great team,” Verlander said. “I said it last year http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authentic-pat-neshek-jersey , playoffs, it’s kind of flip a coin sometimes. It’s whoever is playing the best baseball at the time. We were dealing with a ton of injuries as you could tell.”Verlander wasn’t the only Houston player who didn’t measure up to his 2017 form.Altuve, a six-time All-Star and last year’s AL MVP, went on the disabled list for the first time in July with right knee soreness. He never seemed healthy, banged the knee in the playoffs and was limited to a designated hitter in the last three games. He hit .250 in the series with two RBIs.“It’s not a secret that my knee was hurting pretty bad,” Altuve said. “But it’s something that I don’t have control of. It hurts and I couldn’t control being healthy. I feel really, really bad for not being on the field for my team but one thing you can know is that I gave everything I had, healthy, not healthy that was all I have.”Shortstop Carlos Correa dealt with back issues much of the second half of this season. While he had three hits and two RBIs in Game 4 — his only multi-hit game this postseason — he hit a relatively quiet .316 with three RBIs against the 108-win Red Sox.Right-hander Charlie Morton was a first-time All-Star and won 15 games Aaron Nola Jersey , but he dealt with shoulder issues the second half of the season. Lance McCullers Jr., a 10-game winner, said he was pitching through some stuff like others while focused on trying to win a World Series, and indicated without being specific that his injury might require surgery.“The heart of this team, really kind of unparalleled. We had guys playing through so much,” Verlander said. “These guys could give nothing else to a man.”Morton is among the potential free agents for the Astros. That group also includes former Cy Young Award winner Dallas Keuchel, catchers Brian McCann and Martin Maldonado, and utility player Marwin Gonzalez.

sdvnjkknbvbrfrfc
Sisti asmenin inut
Perokti forum:
Reitingai
Balsuoti gali tik nariai.

Praome prisijungti arba prisiregistruoti.

Nra reiting.
Prisijungti
Nario vardas

Slaptaodis

Dar ne narys?
Registruokis

Pamirai slaptaod?
Paprayk naujo
Facebook

Praneðkite naujienà

Paskutiniai straipsniai
Nordami matyti panel turite prisijungti/usiregistruoti.
Reklama
aukykla
Jei norite rayti inutes, turite prisijungti/usiregistruoti.

froge
14/09/2018 19:11
gal kas zinot kur vilniuj stipinuoja ratus?

Ulonas
19/04/2018 14:18
Laba, čia gyvų yra?

Plunas
27/03/2018 18:54
kas i kritine?

akmenas
25/02/2018 13:40
hi

Randaz
16/08/2017 11:38
Kada kritinė masė?