Navigacija
Pagrindinis
Forumas
SKYPE CHAT
Parama
Patalpink
Paieðka
RSS
Susisiek
Reklama
@minam.lt
Pasirink
Straipsniai
Dviratis?
Dviraèio tipai
Gamintojai
Eismo taisyklës
Leidiniai
LT Olimpieèiai
Patarimai
Pamokos
Tuning`as
Garaþas
Video galerija

BMX
Kas yra BMX
Pamokos
Video

PRAMOGOS
Darbalaukiai
Foto galerija
Muzika
Video
Þaidimai

KELIONËS
Dviraèiø nuoma
Turisto atmintinë
Trasos
Þygiai

KRITINË MASË
Kas yra KM?
KM taisyklës
Organizacija
KM uþsienyje
KM Tvarkaraðtis
KM Video

KITA
Taisyklos/Shop
Humoras
Kritinë masë
Vilnius: 2020-01-31 18:00 Katedros aikðtë
Kaunas: 2020-01-31 19:00 Miesto sodas (prie Muzikinio teatro)
Klaipëda: 2020-01-31 18:00 Prie “BIG”
Alytus: 2020-01-31 18:00 Rotuðës aikðtë
Jonava: 2020-01-31 19:00 Prie parduotuvës “Iki” aikðtelë (Chemikø g. 1)
Këdainiai: 2020-01-31 18:00 Rinkos aikðtë
Paneveþys: 2020-01-31 18:00 Laisvës aikðtëje prie fontano
Maþeikiai: 2020-01-31 18:00 Senamiesèio parko stadionas
Marijampolë: 2020-01-31 18:30 prie parduotuvës “Liuks dviratis” (Kauno g. 59)
Ðiauliai: 2020-01-31 18:00 Prie Dviraèiø muziejaus (Vilniaus g. 139)
Visaginas: 2020-01-31 18:00 Aikðtë prie Hansabanko (Veteranø 5)
Palanga: 2020-01-31 18:00 Prie Palangos botanikos parko pagrindinio áëjimo(ðiuo metu nevyksta)


RSS

Naujienø RSS
Orai
Apklausa
Ar mëgstate vaþinëtis dviraèiais?

Taip

Ne

Að nemëgstu ðio sporto

Nordamas balsuoti turite prisijungti.
Reklama
Temos perira
MINAM.LT | Forumai | Kita

Atspausdinti Reitingas Naujoji perira


Autorius How the bookies calculate the odds.
lika

Member

Nario avataras

Rank 1


Praneimai: 7
stojs: 23.03.19

Parayta 23-03-2019 09:29
How the bookies calculate the odds.
Understanding how bookmaker odds are formed is necessary for any bettor, even if the bets in the bookmaker are not considered as a source of income.

How the bookies calculate the odds
Some bookmakers build their own line, some take someone else's and then adjust it at their discretion. Most Russian bookmakers have a purchase line, because it is very expensive to maintain analytical departments.

The General formula is the same for all bookmakers. First, the probability of an outcome is assessed. For example, in the match" Juventus " — " Sampdoria "bookmaker believes that the chances of" Juve "to win 50%," Sampdoria " will win with a probability of 20%, another 30% remain in a draw.

Then convert the percentages to fractional values: 50%=0,5, 20%=0,2, 30%=0,3

To get the coefficients, divide one by the obtained values:

1/0.5=2

1/0.2=5

1/0.3=3.33

These are pure odds without betting margin, you will not find them in any office. Otherwise, the betting business wouldn't make any sense. Betting margin-the percentage by which the bookmaker Pin-Up reduces the coefficient and its risk, gaining an advantage over the player. You can check the betting margin in the line by the formula:

Betting margin = (100/K1+100/K2)-100

K1 and K2 are coefficients for the first and second teams. For events with three outcomes, another term 100/K3 is added.

A fair margin percentage is 2-5% (odds on equally probable outcomes 1.9-1.9), all that is above 10% — this is a form of robbery.

What affects the coefficients of sports events
After the publication of the line, the odds for sports events may vary depending on the volume of bets on a particular outcome. This process is called line motion. Changes in quotations of bookmakers compensate for the imbalance in betting on one outcome, protecting yourself.

If the coefficient decreases gradually, it means that the bettors who choose bets on big names and favorites "load" the victory of one of the teams or another outcome.

But if the quotes fall sharply, just a few tenths, we are talking about a large rate from professionals who are looking for errors in the line. A sharp drop in the coefficient can be caused by unfair play, for example, suspicions of the contractual nature of the match.
Sisti asmenin inut
Autorius RE: How the bookies calculate the odds.
Comus

Member

Nario avataras

Rank 1


Praneimai: 1
stojs: 26.03.19

Parayta 26-03-2019 02:55
Good day! I sleep and see how I make bets, and how they win, but when I wake up, reality comes, and then you realize that without much knowledge, at least minimal, then there is nothing that can happen, you need to find a good broker and at least some but to develop a strategy, but you still need to know something, because for a beginner in this matter, everything seems like a dark forest, and with this you can only do what needs to be developed in this direction.
http://sdrevnosti.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html Sisti asmenin inut
Autorius RE: How the bookies calculate the odds.
Zebra

Member

Nario avataras

Rank 1


Praneimai: 6
stojs: 05.04.19

Parayta 05-04-2019 09:40
You agree with the rates can be as winning and not. Why are we so ready to bet? Because the pieces of paper and the amount of money on the screen are intangible. This is not a salary, not an inheritance and not a bundle of bills. And then the person falls under the influence of excitement. It often happens that the first bets are winning. And then it's hard to stop. The game becomes the meaning of his life. Outside the game he is unhappy. Sports betting is also a self-deception. Or family. There is a lie in the fact that you seem to be not a gamer but just a sports fan.
Sisti asmenin inut
Autorius RE: How the bookies calculate the odds.
Gobos

Member

Nario avataras

Rank 1


Praneimai: 6
stojs: 08.04.19

Parayta 08-04-2019 14:29
Bookmaker always wants to win. In order to receive real profits from betting, a player must be able to use at least one or several financial strategies as well as methods for the chosen sport. You should always find bets with inflated quotes in the bookmakers' paintings. The ability to calculate the odds of opponents and convert them into odds and also to calculate the size of the bet is the key component of a player’s success.

Sisti asmenin inut
Autorius RE: How the bookies calculate the odds.
kleverok

Member

Nario avataras

Rank 1


Praneimai: 1
stojs: 30.03.19

Parayta 11-05-2019 11:26
lika para��:
How the bookies calculate the odds.
Understanding how bookmaker odds are formed is necessary for any bettor, even if the bets in the bookmaker are not considered as a source of income.

How the bookies calculate the odds
Some bookmakers build their own line, some take someone else's and then adjust it at their discretion. Most Russian bookmakers have a purchase line, because it is very expensive to maintain analytical departments.

The General formula is the same for all bookmakers. First, the probability of an outcome is assessed. For example, in the match" Juventus " — " Sampdoria "bookmaker believes that the chances of" Juve "to win 50%," Sampdoria " will win with a probability of 20%, another 30% remain in a draw.

Then convert the percentages to fractional values: 50%=0,5, 20%=0,2, 30%=0,3

To get the coefficients, divide one by the obtained values:

1/0.5=2

1/0.2=5

1/0.3=3.33

These are pure odds without betting margin, you will not find them in any office. Otherwise, the betting business wouldn't make any sense. Betting margin-the percentage by which the bookmaker Pin-Up reduces the coefficient and its risk, gaining an advantage over the player. You can check the betting margin in the line by the formula:

Betting margin = (100/K1+100/K2)-100

K1 and K2 are coefficients for the first and second teams. For events with three outcomes, another term 100/K3 is added.

A fair margin percentage is 2-5% (odds on equally probable outcomes 1.9-1.9), all that is above 10% — this is a form of robbery.

What affects the coefficients of sports events
After the publication of the line, the odds for sports events may vary depending on the volume of bets on a particular outcome. This process is called line motion. Changes in quotations of bookmakers compensate for the imbalance in betting on one outcome, protecting yourself.

If the coefficient decreases gradually, it means that the bettors who choose bets on big names and favorites "load" the victory of one of the teams or another outcome.

But if the quotes fall sharply, just a few tenths, we are talking about a large rate from professionals who are looking for errors in the line. A sharp drop in the coefficient can be caused by unfair play, for example, suspicions of the contractual nature of the match.




Now, many are sure to watch UEFA Champions League football matches. tell me how applicable this strategy is to calculate the bet on the Champions League final? The excitement of sport is inexpressible in words. And the excitement combined with the win is a double victory.
Sisti asmenin inut
Perokti forum:
Reitingai
Balsuoti gali tik nariai.

Praome prisijungti arba prisiregistruoti.

Nra reiting.
Prisijungti
Nario vardas

Slaptaodis



Dar ne narys?
Registruokis

Pamirai slaptaod?
Paprayk naujo
Facebook

Praneðkite naujienà

Paskutiniai straipsniai
Nordami matyti panel turite prisijungti/usiregistruoti.
Reklama
aukykla
Jei norite rayti inutes, turite prisijungti/usiregistruoti.

antalyaliali
16/12/2019 07:47
Hey there guy's wish you all the best in the new year dosemealti hali yikama

froge
14/09/2018 19:11
gal kas zinot kur vilniuj stipinuoja ratus?

Ulonas
19/04/2018 14:18
Laba, čia gyvų yra?

Plunas
27/03/2018 18:54
kas i kritine?

akmenas
25/02/2018 13:40
hi

aukyklos archyvas
Reklama
Skaitliukas
Hey.lt lankomumo statistika
Geriausi.Net !
Ávertinkite svetainæ SKO.lt kataloge

© MINAM.LT